CIPC Youth IP Awards
Companies and Intellectual Property Commission calls all young creators, innovators and designers to apply for the CIPC Youth IP Awards.
The CIPC IP Youth Awards is a platform for young South African scientists, creatives and entrepreneurs to share their best work in innovation and venturing.
- CIPC national award for inventors to entrepreneurs bringing new ideas and technologies to preserve the planet.
- CIPC National Award for school children in any of the above categories -
- CIPC National Award for curbing the demand for counterfeiting and piracy.
- CIPC National Award for SMME.
- CIPC National Award for creativity.
The top three will receive R15 000.
Click here to download the application form.