Call for Applications: Women Creating Wealth – Intergenerational (WCW-I) Edition
The Women Creating Wealth (WCW) programme is the Graca Machel Trust's flagship entrepreneurship programme designed to build women entrepreneurs confidence, skills & networks to scale their businesses and transition from income generation to wealth creation. The entrepreneurship programme has impacted 500 women entrepreneurs in Southern & East Africa.
The Women Creating Wealth (WCW) programme is calling on young entrepreneurs with a vision and ambition to grow their business 10x in the next 5 years to join the pan-African business women movement.
Applicants will receive;
- Structured training on the WCW Online Ignite courses
- Dedicated support through customized coaching, mentoring and technical advice
- Support to develop your toolbox of resources for growth
- Access to a vibrant and supportive Business Community
- Invitation to regular entrepreneurship networking events and round tables to build social capital
- Access to a pool of rated service providers to support growth, access to markets and finance.
Click here to apply.