Call for Proposals: IDC Credit Line Offering to Non-Bank Intermediaries
The Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) is making available R3 billion to provide credit lines to eligible Non-Bank Intermediaries (NBIs).
Mandate of Funding Call
- Provide on-lending facilities to NBIs that target Black owned SMMEs (refer to Annexure A for what qualifies as an SMME).
- NBIs whose proposals lean towards township based or township-linked or rural based or rural-linked Black-owned SMMEs, will be considered more favourably; and
- Further preference will be given to proposals that also show increased exposure to women and youth-owned businesses.
With this funding Call IDC will provide lines of credit to both established and emerging NBIs.
- Emerging NBIs: 100% Black owned and operated NBIs who have a minimum of 3 years operational track record in funding SMMEs.
- Established NBIs: NBIs who have a minimum operational track record of 8 years of funding SMMEs. The minimum BEE shareholding of the NBI being 25%. Those with higher BEE shareholding will be more favourably considered
Click here to access the application forms and annexures.
Click here to submit the application form.