Call for Proposal: Technology and/or Data Driven Solutions for Improving Coverage, Access and Responsiveness of Citizens To Quality HIV/TB Health Care In South Africa
mLab is seeking proposals from emerging enterprises in the start-up phase, or enterprises whose proposed solutions are not older than 5 years, and that clearly address any of the problem statements;
- High Loss to Follow-up Rate for HIV and TB Patients - Innovative solutions are needed to link patients to treatment and ensure their retention in care.
- Undiagnosed TB Cases and Transmission Risk - Innovative approaches to increase TB awareness, testing, and early diagnosis, and improved patient agency.
- Loss to Follow-up Among PLHIV in the First Six Months of Treatment - Innovative solutions are needed to enhance patient tracking and ensure continuity of care for PLHIV.
- Supporting TB and HIV integration
- Patient Mobility and Fragmented Healthcare Record
- Patient Mobility and Fragmented Healthcare Records
The applicant must be a South African registered entity. Preference will be given to those solutions that are at an advanced development stage or close to market pilot/entry. However, novel early-stage solutions that have been clearly substantiated may also be considered. University teams are also encouraged to apply.
Click here to apply.